Updated Friday 17th April.
Following the recent Government guidance, with effect of Monday 23rd March at 5.00pm we took the decision to close our Reception areas and stop our cleaning services for the protection and safety of our staff and our customers. Our Property Office support staff are still working from home.
We would like to share our security and operational arrangements with you.
- The sites all remain open with 24 hour access available, please ensure that you keep your building secure
- Within each serviced office site we have specific WC’s which are cleaned on a regular basis
- All calls and emails will be answered as normal, the main support email is email@example.com
- Ceteris Property team remain supportive and accessible by telephone and email, the team will be working remotely (contact details below)
- A member of the maintenance security team will be available 24 hours a day to undertake emergency and essential functions only on 07880 601339
- The buildings will continue to have Maintenance/Security presence
- We continue to review security arrangements and will inform you of any amendments
For those businesses that are still operating within the buildings the Government has issued some really helpful advice around Business and Social Distances Guidelines. Link Here.
The following telephone numbers may be of use:
- Angela Ogilvie, Operations Director, 01259 726693, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eva Gardiner, Facilities Manager, 01259 726694, email@example.com
- Steven Dalgleish, Maintenance Manager, 07768837234, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Evans, Reception & Telecoms Manager, 01259 726696, email@example.com
- Business Gateway Clackmannanshire, 01259 726430, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Tenants of Alloa Business Centre, Hilton House, e-Centre and Springfield House there are currently no mail deliveries. We are uplifting mail from sorting offices and distributing into the sites. We will email tenants to advise who has received mail. Tenants can still uplift from the sorting office themselves between 7am and 9am by providing proof of ID e.g. company letterhead.
For any deliveries being made to the buildings there are direct contact details for all the companies on the front doors and businesses can make their own arrangements to collect.
All mail and parcels that had been left at reception before we closed were transferred to tenant offices on Monday 23rd March.
Royal Mail deliveries will continue at Elmbank Mill and Forrester Lodge.
The Scottish Government Coronavirus Business Support Fund is now open for applications; this is being administered by the local authorities. Links to criteria and application form can be found here. For Stirling tenants the application form can be found here.
Cash Grants Direct Support to specific business
- £10,000 grant awarded to all small firms receiving the small business bonus or rural relief.
- 25,000 grant for hospitality, leisure and retail properties with a rateable value between £18,000 and £51,000.
During these unprecedented times Ceteris completely understand the challenges businesses are facing and the extremely difficult decisions that have to be made to survive. To make the right decisions, you need the correct information and we have created a news page which will focus on the available business support, both financial and advisory. This news page will provide links to only the most succinct and reliable information including highlighting how other local businesses are managing and surviving.
You can access this page here. We will however continue to email you any updates we can.
Take care everyone.
Friday, 27th March