What Small Businesses Can Do To Reduce Their Carbon Footprint And Remain Relevant In Today’s Marketplace
Starting to reduce your carbon footprint as a small business can be a confusing, expensive and isolating experience.
There is so much different advice out there as well as actions to take, how do you know what is right for your business?
When you get your carbon footprint right, it helps you to:
- Safeguard your place in the supply chain of larger organisations who are now legally required to disclose audited carbon accounts for all their operations
- Grow your sales pipeline by attracting sustainability-driven customers
- Support your talent acquisition plans by helping your business appeal to the workforce of the future
This 2.5 dynamic and interactive workshop will help you:
- Explore the challenges you face in starting its Net Zero journey
- Learn the basics of carbon management for your business
- Identify quick wins that will save you money and reduce carbon
About Net Zero Nation
Net Zero Nation is a purpose-led company limited by guarantee, not share capital. We’re on a mission to mass mobilize SMEs on their journey to Net Zero through our Net Zero Accelerators, which offer a collaborative and cost-effective group-based approach that offers SMEs carbon accounting, SECR reporting and independent carbon auditing. Through the Net Zero Accelerators, we help SMEs become more competitive, compliant and climate positive.