How to internationalise your business
Are you an ambitious business based in Scotland who would like to start Internationalising? Get ready to grow your business abroad with our help; Scottish Development International is hosting a free internationalisation workshop to help you succeed.
What are the benefits?
- Learn how to effectively research and exploit international opportunities.
- Discover what market entry options are right for your business.
- Understand how to effectively undertake the internationalisation process, from developing your international pricing strategy to what currency to be paid in.
- Learn how to develop your value proposition for your international customer.
- Understand the next steps to take for your business, with help from us to develop your own International Action Plan.
- Opportunity to network with other like-minded businesses and the exchanging of ideas/ useful contacts.
- How to research, select and target international markets, including where to find the best sources of information for research.
- How to select the best market entry routes for your business and understanding the options available e.g. agency, distributors, licencing, Trade shows etc.
- How to protect yourself from basic Legal issues when selling internationally e.g. Intellectual Property, Trademarks etc
- How to sell to your customer effectively by creating a strong value proposition
- How to price your offering appropriately and the technical factors that could impact your pricing e.g. VAT, Tariffs, Incoterms etc.
- How to get paid by international customers & mitigate associated risks e.g. Currency Fluctuations, financing solutions, navigating T&Cs etc.
De- Minimus Allowance
Scottish Enterprise’s Export Programme is free to Scottish companies and is part funded through the European Structural and Investment Funds. You should note that this support is a form of state aid, and on attendance it will count towards your overall De Minimis allowance. Please note that it is your responsibility to track your de Minimis allowance. The allowance for this workshop is: £370.00
How to attend?
Places are limited so sign up quickly to secure your place. Book now