Customer Care – The Key to Customer Success
This half day course is designed for managers and staff of companies of any size who have a customer-facing role.
It’s aim is to enable attendees to create and maintain a positive and informed culture of customer care within their organisation.By the end of this session you will be able to:
• Identify the different kinds of customers
• Establish why poor customer care happens
• Assess their organisation’s approach to customer care
• Describe the psychology of why their customers buy – from them
• Identify and set measurable standards for best practice
• Create a Customer Care Charter
• Demonstrate phraseology designed to build rapport
• Be assertive with their customers
• Develop a coping strategy for dealing with difficult customers
Tickets only £44.95 + Vat!