The post is predominately based at our serviced business centre at Springfield House, Stirling.
The centre provides high quality serviced office accommodation, virtual office services and meeting room services. The successful applicant should have sound reception skills and enjoy working with people. Experience in Word or Excel is desired. Working as a key member of a team but able to use your own initiative, you will be expected to take responsibility for providing our customers with the very highest quality of service.
- Mon– Fri, alternating a.m / p.m weekly, 22.5hrs
- a.m. shift 8.45am – 1.20pm
- p.m. shift 12.40am-5.15pm (Friday 12.20pm – 4.30pm)
- Salary : £18,333 per annum pro rata
Location : Springfield House, Laurelhill Business Park, Stirling, FK7 9JQ (or any other property within the Ceteris portfolio)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, telephone answering, message taking and distribution
- Control of all incoming, outgoing deliveries and mail and ensure mail is franked in a timely manner
- To provide a friendly, efficient and professional service. To act as a source of information to encourage and promote new business
- Co-ordinate and manage room bookings through the online booking system
- Ensure all meeting rooms are clean, tidy and ready for use at all time and catering is set up and delivered on time
- Ensure polices & procedures are followed, including Health & Safety Risk assessments and Fire Risk Assessments in line with Health and Safety Policy
- Be responsible for evacuation, in case of emergency, acting as first point of contact for tenants and the Emergency Services
- Reporting any maintenance issues to relevant Manager or Property Office
- Accurate recording of data relating to serviced office charges
- Responsible for initial welcome meeting for new Tenants
- Providing cover for other Reception services staff at other sites owned and operated by Ceteris
- Promote and encourage energy, recycling and waste management in with Ceteris Environmental and Energy Policy for the purpose of reducing landfill, energy and water waste by being environmentally resource efficient
- Securing building entrance each evening when required and general locking up procedure
- Any additional tasks as may be required to support the Property Team
The role requires flexibility and additional hours will be required to cover holidays, sickness over all the reception sites throughout the portfolio. A driving license and own transport are essential.
How to apply
- Please write, enclosing your CV to Eva Gardiner, Ceteris (Scotland) Ltd., Alloa Business Centre, Whins Road, Alloa, FK10 3SA or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 5th October 2018
- Interviews will take place w/c 15th October 2018.