Ceteris is a property and business development company based in Alloa. We are looking for someone with experience of working in a busy finance team to support the Financial Director.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist in the production of annual budgets
- Report and monitor utility usage
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts
- ERDF record keeping and claim preparation
- VAT returns and reconciliations
- Maintain the fixed asset register
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of developing and using complex spreadsheets
- Knowledge and experience of using accountancy software
- Extensive knowledge of accountancy processes and regulations
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a small team and assist staff at all levels with and without a financial background
- Knowledge of payroll duties would be advantageous
We are looking for someone educated to degree level or QBE with a similar SME background.
We offer excellent working conditions including flexible working. Salary of £28,000 + benefits. We would also consider job share or part-time working.
How to apply
To apply, please send or email your CV along with a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet the needs of this position to Nicola Green, Alloa Business Centre, Alloa, FK10 3SA, email email@example.com
Closing date for applications 14th March 2019