Ceteris is delighted to offer tenants an informative open morning about the benefits of taking on and training a young person within your business.
Simply drop-in to the Alloa Business Centre anytime between 10 am and 12 noon on January 25 for a quick chat over tea, coffee and doughnuts.
Drop-in to discover…
It’s never been easier to take on a young person and our facilitators, Microcom Training, will expertly take you through the process covering:
- The benefits to your business of taking on a Modern Apprentice
- How Microcom meet all candidates face to face first and only after candidates have passed the stringent pre-selection interview are CVs forwarded to businesses
- How they provide a personal mentor to each MA to guide and help them acheive their qualification
- That all training is work based which guarantees relevancy to your business
- All assesments take place in the workplace meaining a minimum level of disruption to productivity levels
About Microcom Training
Microcom Training are a leading provider of tailored SVQ Qualifications and Modern Apprenticeships with achievement rates in excess of the national average.
They recently helped Ceteris with the recruitment of our fabulous apprentice Sophie, pictured above working with Karen at the Alloa Business Centre.
Their competitive advantage lies in the smooth delivery mechanisms devised and continuously refined for their various programmes. Their ability to customise qualifications and training to meet individual and specific requirements leads to greater levels of organizational efficiency. Bespoke programmes can range from full diplomas to short focused courses.