Based at our sites in Stirling and Alloa, we require a friendly, confident, well presented individual with excellent organisational skills and a professional telephone manner. This role requires a degree of flexibility covering holidays and sickness, driving license and own transport required.
All applicants should have sound reception skills and enjoy working with people. Experience in word and excel is desired. Working as a key member of a team but able to use your own initiative, you will be expected to take responsibility for providing our customers with the very highest quality of service.
- Part-time 22.5 hours
- Mon-Fri alternating weekly, AM & PM
- Salary will be £17,800 pro-rata
- Benefits: Pension scheme available if eligible, holiday entitlement.
How to apply
- Please write, enclosing your CV to: Joan Evans, Reception & Telecoms Manager, Ceteris (Scotland) Ltd. Alloa Business Centre, Whins Road, Alloa, FK10 3SA.
- Closing date: 4th September 2017