Summer is here and it’s the perfect time for Clackmannanshire businesses to refresh their skills or allow new ones to blossom.
Business Gateway’s fully funded workshop programme is specially designed to cover the topics that local business owners are interested in regardless of their experience.
From marketing and HR to social media and creating a business plan, the free seminars can help you achieve your long term aims.
The workshops compliment the expert one-to-one support that Business Gateway’s advisers provide.
Alison Davidson of Business Gateway said: “As spring turns into summer, our wide ranging events focus on the hot topics facing the local business community and allows them networking opportunities which can prove beneficial on both a personal and business level. Whilst our workshops provide budding entrepreneurs the chance to learn new skills and knowledge, they also allow existing business owners to refresh on what they may already know.”
Business Gateway’s workshop programme takes in Alloa Business Centre and includes:
- Digital Marketing Strategy (#DigitalBoost) on June 22nd
- Website Data Analytics(#DigitalBoost) on July 18th
- Facebook for Business (#DigitalBoost) on July 28th
- Business Start-up: Awareness Seminar on 24th August
- Producing Engaging Online Content (#DigitalBoost) on 25th August
- Linkedin for Business (#DigitalBoost) on 30th August
- Start-Up Workshop: Business Planning on 31st August
- Start-Up Workshop: Finance on 31st August
- Start-Up Workshop: Marketing on 1st September
- Start-Up Workshop: Information Communications Technology on 1st September
To find out more about how Business Gateway can help you set up and develop your own business call 01259 208426 or visit www.bgateway.com/clackmannanshire.