New workshop programme will give Clackmannanshire businesses a boost
If you have a seed of a business idea that you want to grow or a new venture that needs to spread its roots to succeed, Business Gateway Clackmannanshire is on hand to help you.
Offering a fully funded workshop programme and 24/7 advice via www.bgateway.com, we provide a wealth of information designed to expand your business know-how.
Providing everything from guides that tackle first steps and employing people, to downloadable business plan templates and market insight packs, the website is packed with useful information to help you get moving.
The page also highlights what is on offer at your local Business Gateway, including our fully-funded workshop programme.
Covering every aspect of running a business, from business planning, marketing and finance to HMRC, record keeping and ICT, the local events have been designed to increase your knowledge and confidence as well as provide networking opportunities.
For those already running a new venture, the half-day seminars aim to help you grow, increase your digital know-how, improve your networking skills and advance your understanding of finance.
Over the coming weeks, you’ll be able to sign up to a range of workshops taking place in Alloa Business Centre, Whins Road, Alloa, which include:
- Marketing Your Business: May 9th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. – This workshop will help you improve how you market your business and increase sales.
- Business Start-up: Business Planning: May 10th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. – this workshop will help you create a robust business plan.
- Business Start Up: Finance: May 10th, 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. – this seminar gives you an introduction to the role of finance in business.
- Business Start Up: Marketing: May 11th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. – this workshop aims to help you identify your customers, understand your competitors and plan an effective marketing strategy
- Business Start Up: ICT: May 11th, 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. – this workshop aims to give you the knowledge to recognise where information technology can help you operate more effectively
- Facebook for Business: June 13th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. – learn about the pros and cons of Facebook for business and why having a strategy is important
- Linkedin for Business: June 15th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. – how Linkedin can be used to market you brand and promote your goods
Alison Davidson, Business Gateway Clackmannanshire, said: “Getting started in business is exciting but it can be challenging too, so it is important to get the right advice at the earliest opportunity. Our aim is to ensure you get the support you need to turn your initial idea into a viable business, and then help you grow it.
“Business Gateway’s online resource allows you to get answers at any time, day or night, while the workshop programme fills knowledge gaps and helps you meet likeminded people on the same journey. For those needing 1:1 support, we also have a team of experienced business advisers on hand who can provide tailored advice that’ll help you succeed.”
To book a place on a workshop and to find out more about how Business Gateway Clackmannanshire can help your venture visit www.bgateway.com/clackmannanshire or call 01259 208426.