A wide ranging programme of events and workshops has been launched to help business owners across Clackmannanshire gain valuable skills and connect with the right people.
Business Gateway’s autumn workshops have been designed to provide the support necessary to help business owners across the region fulfil their potential, with a range of subjects suitable for businesses at every stage of development.
The events include everything from start-up topics such as business planning, marketing and finance, to growth issues including exporting, e-commerce and Intellectual Property. In addition, the programme offers a host of networking opportunities.
Workshop highlights over the coming weeks include:
- An introduction to crowdfunding: September 12th, 9.30am – 1.00pm, Gean House, Alloa – If you’ve ever thought about raising finance through Crowdfunding, our workshop will help you examine the pros & cons.
- Business Start-up: Business Planning: September 13th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m., Alloa Business Centre – This workshop will help you create a robust business plan.
- Business Start Up: Finance: September 13th, 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m., Alloa Business Centre – this seminar gives you an introduction to the role of finance in business.
- Business Start Up: Marketing: September 14th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m., Alloa Business Centre – this workshop aims to help you identify your customers, understand your competitors and plan an effective marketing strategy.
- Business Start Up: ICT: September 14th, 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m., Alloa Business Centre – this workshop aims to give you the knowledge to recognise where information technology can help you operate more effectively.
- Digital Marketing Strategy – #Digital Boost: October 5th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m., Alloa Business Centre – digital marketing can deliver real world business growth, and this workshop will show you a practical strategy for success
- Marketing your Business: October 17th, 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m., Alloa Business Cente – this workshop will help you create a realistic marketing plan. It is designed to improve how you market your business and increase sales.
- Facebook for Business – #DigitalBoost: November 3rd, 9.30 a.m to 12.30 p.m., Alloa Business Centre – this workshop is designed for people who want to deepen their understanding of how Facebook can be used to engage with their target audience in order to boost conversions.
Alison Davidson of Business Gateway Clackmannanshire said: “Our range of services and tailored advice can put business owners on the path to new customers and increased sales. We are based in the heart of the local business community and from here we can help businesses access support that can help them reach the next level.
“As well as our website guides, information service and one-to-one advisory service, we run a monthly programme of events. These are run by experienced advisers and explore a range of topics relevant to business owners in all sectors. So whether you need help with your initial business plan, want to build a website or create a marketing strategy, there is a seminar that can help you.”
To book a place on a workshop and to find out more about how Business Gateway can help your venture visit www.bgateway.com/clackmannanshire or call 01259 208426.