Role: Marketing Assistant
Hours: 25 Hours a Week
Salary: £13,650 (£10.50 ph)
Contract/Permanent: 12-Month Contract
Closing Date: 20/08/2021
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant on a 12-month contract to support our Marketing Manager to carry out various marketing events, strategies and tasks to support the work of Ceteris as a whole company (including Property and Business Support including Business Gateway).
Role & Responsibilities
- Work under the direction of a marketing manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives from the Ceteris strategy.
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps the marketing manager to develop marketing plans
- Researching competitor information on meeting/conference venues, property rentals, assisting with the Business Support Partnership marketing news updates
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends to help create adverts, social media posts and email campaigns
- Creates reports, infographics and emails using various systems like MS Office, Canva & Mailchimp
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, website updates, adverts, etc
- Helps maintain social media accounts for Ceteris and Business Gateway Clacks, promote our products, and/or services
- Uses existing databases and CRM systems to gather information to enter marketing data into spreadsheets to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Helps to plan and execute events for various aspects of the company
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through great customer service skills
- Helps maintain an online presence by updating the Ceteris website and various digital platforms
Qualifications & Education Requirement
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and will be able to work on their own initiative with little guidance required, although full training will be given. Ideally you will have previous hands-on experience in a marketing role and/or placement. Full details of qualifications, skills and experience required can be found here.
If you have any questions or want to apply for this role please email Jennifer Tervit, Marketing Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter by 20th August 2021.