Facilities Manager Role
Full time post 35 hours per week
Salary £25-27K, excellent benefits package including a generous pension scheme.
Ceteris is a highly successful; commercial property company providing business support to businesses in Clackmannanshire and Stirling. Our mission is to promote economically and environmentally sustainable business growth across Clackmannanshire and Stirling. Supporting economic growth through our provision of properties including serviced office accommodation, flexible working and hot desking areas and industrial units. Managing over 260,000 sq ft of premises and accommodating 150 tenants across 17 sites. Ceteris also manage the Business Gateway contract for Clackmannanshire. All while returning every penny of profit to local economy boosting initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager within the commercial property sector with experience in managing a portfolio or multi-occupied properties. This position is to be part of the in-house property management team. You’ll maintain the very highest standards of building management including managing the in-house and contracted cleaning services ensuring our tenants are satisfied with our service levels at all times.
- Lead on the Property Management CRM system, CAFM Explorer and for developing a robust strategy including leading on a Steering Group to ensure value from system. Alongside Maintenance Manager developing SLA’s and KPI’s and management of data, ongoing training and development of the system
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the buildings
- Procurement, budget control and contract management for central services including fire, security, cleaning, waste disposal, utilities. Including ensuring the service levels are adding value at the best possible cost and service
- Liaison with utility providers including invoicing, tenancy change details, monitoring usage, billing, claims, resize applications etc. Review consumption and strive to minimise costs
- Advising on improving energy efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Establish and maintain high quality Health & Safety arrangements for the organisation, ensuring that facilities meet government regulations, environmental and Health and Safety
- To maintain, test and implement disaster planning procedures to cover all emergencies. To organise and coordinate fire evacuation in conjunction with Reception Manager
- Managing 6 in-house cleaning staff and outsourced cleaning contractor to ensure highest standard of cleaning throughout the buildings
- Excellent Health & Safety, Environmental and Fire management experience would be preferred and ideally with a relevant qualifications eg IOSH or NEBOSH certificated
- Ideally have managed a service/help desk or system where work orders are raised knowledge of CAFM Explorer would be advantageous
- Management of in-house and contract cleaning teams would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Good understanding of commercial leases and good tenant relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Financial experience is also important as you will be responsible for managing budgets
- IT literate
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Closing date 18th August 2021 – To apply, send your CV to Angela Ogilvie, Operations Director on email@example.com.