Can you stand the HEAT of competition?
Are you a new business that has been trading less than a year (as at March 2017) or do you have an idea you are looking to turn into a business? Then The HEAT (Highlighting Entrepreneurial Ability Together) "Dragons' Den" Competition is for you!
Now in its third year, The HEAT competition has seen prizes worth almost £10,000 given to local companies to help them grow and develop their business.
Criteria to enter this competition is as follows:
- You must have an idea you want to turn into a business or you have a recent start-up business trading less than a year (as at March 2017).
- Your business will be or is based in the Forth Valley area (Clackmannanshire, Stirling or Falkirk).
- You are available on the following dates: Monday 6th March and Thursday 16th March 2017.
The HEAT 17 has a fantastic set of prizes provided by our local sponsors. The businesses placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the HEAT 17 will share a bonanza of over £4,000 worth of cash prizes, branding and design expertise, accountancy services, marketing advice and property rental.
- £1000 value - 10 page company website & marketing strategy OR company branding with logo design, business card & brochure design - Sponsored by Blinkered
- £1000 worth of business property rental - Sponsored by Ceteris (Scotland) Ltd
- £500 worth of Accounting, Tax, Book Keeping and Consultancy Services for one year - Sponsored by Stewart Accounting Services
- FREE 12 months membership of Forth Valley Chamber of Commerce valued up to £199 - Sponsored by Forth Valley Chamber of Commerce
- £500 cash - Sponsored by University of Stirling Management School
- £250 worth of Accounting, Tax, Book Keeping and Consultancy Services for one year - Sponsored by Stewart Accounting Services
- £100 worth of design and print - Sponsored by Wee Print Ltd
- £250 cash - Sponsored by Storage UK Ltd
- £250 marketing plan for the year ahead - Sponsored by Perfect Penny Marketing
- £100 worth of Accounting, Tax, Book Keeping and Consultancy - Sponsored by Stewart Accounting Services
Interested? Click here to enter #HEAT17 - all you need to do is answer 4 questions.
But be quick, entries close 24th February 2017.
If you would like further information on #THEHEAT17, please contact Stuart McCusker, Business Adviser at Business Gateway Clackmannanshire on email@example.com or by calling the local office on 01259 726430. Share on social media using #THEHEAT17
Photography by Alan Gray Images.