Marketing, Health & Safety, Legal and HR Training for Business in Scotland
At Ceteris we can provide a vast range of training courses with various training providers. Our courses take place at our dedicated training room at Alloa Business Centre which is spacious and comfortable with a 10 person IT suite, adjoining break out rooms and kitchen facilities.
Our Ceteris training team strives to provide a quality, cost effective service, which provides genuine benefits to businesses. Our training courses allow beginners and professionals to expand their IT, business, digital, social media and management skills.
Benefits to your company and staff
- Manageable half-day workshops
- Affordable fees
- Quality courses delivered by experienced trainers
- Excellent local venues
- Small classes allow plenty of individual assistance
Your people are your most valuable resource. Don't neglect them. Good people management skills and processes provide your business with sound foundations for growth.
We have a number of training courses upcoming as detailed below. Please click on the links for further information and to find out how these sessions can help your business. Space is strictly limited, act quickly to secure your place.
Ceteris Business Training Courses 2017
- Fire Risk Assesment Training on 8th March
- Use CRM to increase your sales! on 14th March
- Manual Handling on 20th April
- PR Masterclass - Top tips to boost your company's profile on 3rd May
- Risk Assesment on 23rd May
- Health & Safety Policy Toolbox on 21st June
- Stress Management on 29th August
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviours on 19th September
- Beginner's Excel on 25th September
Alternatively, if you require unique training for your business or staff let us know and we will do our best to arrange something suitable for you. Our training providers can come to your premises if required, but we can also provide use of our extensive training facilities at Gean House, or any one of our business centre conference rooms.
Each IT, E-Commerce & Social Media topic has basic, intermediate and advanced level and can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
For more information or to speak to our Training Co-ordinator, Angela, call us on 01259 726430 or email us